Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica Art History Walking Tour
At the Vatican Museums you will take a journey of discovery focusing on Raphael’s Rooms, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel and the Pio Clementino Museum, where are the famous Laocoön and Apollo Belvedere. With your own private art historian, you will avoid the long queues to enter the Museum. Next, you will visit S. Peter’s Basilica to admire the famous artworks by Michelangelo, Bernini and others.
Explore the art history of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica in style on a private walking tour with an art expert - and skip the queues. Accompanied by your own private guide who specializes in art history, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of the Vatican Museums, without wasting time waiting in line.
- Private walking tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Prioritized Skip the Line entry to the Vatican Museums (price includes entry fees)
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel with magnificent Last Judgment fresco
- Choice of morning and afternoon three-hour tours
- English-speaking guide specializing in art history
- Departs from the entrance to the Vatican Museums and concludes at St Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private art tour
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
What You Can Expect
Your fascinating private walking tour starts at the Vatican Museums, where you will take a journey of discovery to the Gallery of Maps, Raphael's Rooms and Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel. Best of all, when you book your Vatican Museums Art History Walking Tour with your own private art historian, you can skip the line when you reach the Vatican Museums. There's no need to waste time waiting in lines when you're on vacation!
Next, you'll visit St Peter's Basilica to admire the famous artworks by Michelangelo and Bernini, where your private walking tour concludes.
This in-depth private tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica is hosted by an English-speaking guide specializing in art history. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so they can prepare for your private tour.Print This Page